There’s a lot that can go wrong with your teeth. A sudden accident can leave them chipped or cracked, causing you pain and discomfort. Stubborn stains can accumulate over time leaving you too self-conscious to laugh or even smile openly. Your bite can also drift out of alignment due to a number of factors, leaving small gaps. Or, if your teeth are naturally different sizes or shapes, maybe your teeth lack a certain harmony you’ve always desired. Each of these issues, though very different, can be resolved by Dr. Dine from his Fairfield, OH dental office with the help of dental veneers.
While they are not a universal fix, dental veneers are incredibly versatile and can be part of a solution plan for any of the dental issues listed above. Here are just some of the reasons you might want to consider dental veneers:
1. With forty years of experience, cosmetic dentist Dr. Dine can place your dental veneers with expert care and precision. This December, Dr. Dine is celebrating four decades of serving Fairfield, West Chester, Liberty Township, and other surrounding communities in Butler County, Ohio. In that time, he has crafted and placed countless dental veneers for his patients. He has also stayed ahead of the curve, continuing his training and offering the newest, best options for his patients in an ever-changing industry.
2. We exclusively offer minimally-invasive, composite dental veneers so your teeth will be repaired faster and cheaper. Due to their thickness, porcelain veneers require significant removal of your natural teeth’s enamel prior to placement. In contrast, composite dental veneers require little to no surface preparation so your natural teeth are left more intact. But that’s not the only thing that will save you time–instead of waiting weeks for your porcelain veneer to be fabricated and shipped back, Dr. Dine can craft and place your composite dental veneers in as little as one hour. Our composite veneers will also save you money, because they can cost as little as half that of porcelain veneers.
3. Dental veneers are one of the most versatile cosmetic or restorative dentistry options available and can repair or conceal many types of issues. Whether you’re self-conscious about dingy stains or your teeth have become chipped or cracked, dental veneers can conceal the damage and actually help to strengthen your natural teeth. They can be used as a sort of “instant orthodontics,” making your teeth appear straighter so you can get the cosmetic result you desire in a single visit instead of having to wear uncomfortable braces for up to two years. Similarly, dental veneers can be used to fill in small gaps between your teeth. They can even fix flaws only you seem to notice, like differently sized or shaped teeth.
4. Dr. Dine can place your dental veneers without pain or stress. Our Fairfield, OH dental office is a stress-free zone. We offer a number of amenities to make sure you are perfectly at ease, including cozy blankets, comfortable chairs, and your favorite music and movies. We will even elevate your head as needed during your visit for optimum relaxation. Whatever you need, just let us know. And if you are experiencing dental anxiety, we give you options: we offer nitrous oxide, or “laughing gas,” for any dental procedure, and you can choose between two different scents. Additionally, if you fear dental pain, we can administer anesthetic painlessly using our DentalVibe system. You won’t feel a thing!
5. You can easily combine dental veneers with other cosmetic or restorative dentistry procedures for a comprehensive makeover for your smile. Dental veneers may just be one part of the puzzle when it comes to achieving your perfect smile. In a private consultation with Dr. Dine, you can also opt for teeth whitening, Invisalign, and teeth bonding along with your dental veneers for a complete cosmetic transformation. Or, if your smile requires restorative dentistry work, you can also combine dental veneers with tooth-colored fillings, porcelain dental crowns, or even dental implants.
At our Fairfield, OH dental office, we strive to do everything we can to improve your oral health in a judgment-free environment. Only you can decide if dental veneers are the right option for you, but we will do everything we can to help you in that decision process, answering questions and providing advice when you ask. We’re on your team and will work tirelessly to reach your smile aspirations.
Feel free to call 513‑823‑2575 to speak to one of our friendly team members about what dental veneers can do for you. If you’re ready, you can make an appointment right there on the phone or by using our online form. We can’t wait to help!