For more than four decades, Dr. Dine has been helping his patients have comfortable, calm trips to the dentist. Laughing gas (nitrous oxide dental sedation) from Dr. Dine is a great way to take the edge off your nerves before your dental treatment. Call our office today to schedule your dental appointment and get the dental help you are looking for.
Benefits of Dental Sedation from Dr. Dine
- Speed – Laughing gas takes effect fast. It will only take a moment for you to begin feeling the effects of the sedative. With this treatment, you will feel slightly drowsy but will still be able to participate as needed in your treatment. It also wears off quickly following your appointment, so you won’t need someone to drive you home.
- Comfort – The euphoric sensation that accompanies laughing gas is what many patients need to get their dental care completed. While it doesn’t numb your body, it certainly takes the edge off your senses and makes everything a lot more comfortable. We can adjust it at any time during your procedure, making it a safe way to ensure your comfort throughout your visit.
When Is Laughing Gas (Nitrous Oxide Sedation) Used?
Nitrous oxide is a relatively mild sedative. This makes it very versatile for different dental treatments and for different ages. Here are some ways we help our patients with dental sedation.
- Deep Cleaning for Gum Disease
- Receiving a Dental Filling
- Getting Root Canal Treatment
- Having a Tooth Extracted
- Completing Multiple Treatments in One Easy Visit
If you are interested in dental sedation, talk to a member of our Fairfield dental team.