Tooth-colored fillings allow us to repair your tooth and get it back to healthy without the unsightly silver that shows with mercury fillings. For a whiter and healthier smile, choose Andrew Dine, DDS today. Call our Fairfield dental office to find out if you need a tooth-colored filling to repair your cavity.
Why Would I Need a Tooth Filling?
You may need a tooth filling if you suffer from mild to moderate tooth decay (cavity). Tooth decay eats away at your tooth and won’t stop unless Dr. Dine removes the destroyed part of your tooth and protects your tooth. We use composite resin dental fillings to repair the void and seal your tooth from bacteria.
Benefits of Composite Resin Tooth Fillings
- Biocompatible – The composite resin we use for your tooth filling more securely and naturally bonds with your tooth, which will keep it strong for years.
- Blends in with your natural smile – Dr. Dine can shade your composite resin tooth filling to match your existing teeth exactly. This will leave your filling practically undetectable.
- Requires less tooth removal than with metal fillings – Dental enamel doesn’t grow back, so the less we have to remove for your filling, the more healthy tooth we can preserve.
- Less sensitivity than metal fillings
- Strengthens the walls of the tooth
- Shaped to resemble your natural tooth
Get Your Tooth-Colored Teeth Fillings from Dr. Dine
Your teeth should stay white even if you need a filling. Call Dr. Dine today to get your tooth-colored dental fillings.