& DIGITAL X-RAYS
You deserve to have a straight smile, and now you can get one without dealing with uncomfortable metal braces. Come in for your new patient special, and we’ll evaluate whether you’re a candidate for Invisalign!
You deserve to have a straight smile, and now you can get one without dealing with uncomfortable metal braces. Dr. Dine can fit you with Invisalign and help you get the straight teeth you want in a comfortable, discreet manner. You can even see what your new smile is going to look like thanks to our Invisalign preview technology. Call our office in Fairfield, OH today to schedule your Invisalign consultation.
The Benefits of Invisalign Adult Orthodontics
Our Fairfield patients who’ve straightened their teeth with Invisalign love everything this alternative to braces offers:
- Discreet Appearance – No worrying about what metal brackets look like on your teeth, because with Invisalign braces, there are no visible signs of your straightening efforts. Your clear plastic aligners are nearly invisible to other people, allowing you to straighten your smile discreetly.
- Convenience – Your Invisalign orthodontic aligners are removable, so there’s no changing your diet or your oral hygiene routine. You can eat what you want, when you want. You can also brush and floss your teeth the same way you always have.
- Comfort – The smooth plastic will not injure the inside of your mouth, and there are no sharp edges to eat or talk around. You will barely even know your invisible braces are there. Trust your smile to Invisalign from Dr. Dine. Call our office for your orthodontic consultation now.
What Is Invisalign Preview?
Invisalign preview lets us show you what your smile is going to look like at the end of your treatment. At your Invisalign consultation, we’ll start by taking photos of your smile and dental impressions to record the exact positions of your teeth. We send this information to Invisalign. Invisalign sends back a computer-generated simulation that will show you how your teeth will move during your treatment and a sneak preview of your new smile! At our office, there’s no guesswork with your orthodontic treatment.
What You Need to Know About the Invisalign Process
There are a few important things you need to know about your Invisalign treatment:
- wear your aligner trays at least 20 hours per day for best smile results
- move to the next aligner set in your series every two weeks
- get your new smile in as little as 12 months!
Get a Straight Smile with Invisalign from Dr. Dine
Let Dr. Dine help you correct your crooked smile quickly and discreetly. Call our Fairfield, OH office to schedule your appointment today. Or you can request an appointment right here on our website. One of our staff members will connect with you shortly to go over the details of your requested appointment.